The Cataract Consultation
If you have been experiencing the symptoms of cataracts, our Cataract Consultation will allow our doctors to examine your eyes and determine if cataracts are really causing your vision problems. This is also the perfect time for you to learn more about cataract surgery in Corpus Christi, TX, the different types of replacement lenses that exist and when you might want to schedule your surgery.
Steps in Cataract Consultation
During our Cataract Consultation, you will meet with our cataract team and one of our cataract doctors to:
- Discuss your current symptoms and any problems you are experiencing
- Examine the overall condition of your eye
- Examine your medical history and current health
- Establish short-term and long-term solutions
- Discuss the Intraocular Lens (IOL) options that may improve your vision
- Learn more about our doctors and their track records of success
Please allow between 45 and 90 minutesfor your Cataract Consultation. We will not rush you through the process; we will make sure you leave our office with all of your questions and concerns addressed, feeling 100% confident in our entire team.
If you have experiencing vision changes, contact us today to schedule a Cataract Consultation and learn about your options for clear vision in Corpus Christi, TX.